Saturday, August 25, 2018

How video documentary about MKULTRA in Zakopane, Poland was created

I have lost no less than 20 hours so far for what you are about to learn about MKULTRA in city of Zakopane in Poland(from 1999 to 2006 when we visited one for the last time)...

In no way(regardless of what I tried) could I go and I burn 2 hours and 24 minutes long documentary which I have completed yesterday at 3pm as files would just not and not prepare itself for video burning...

Problem was in audio part which wouldn't load itself regardless of how much time I would leave video software(video editing software)...once I have separated audio from video(used option to obtain audio from entire video) and have even converted one into Wav file(from mp4), all went okay...three parts will be available online today by 2200 hours(still need to convert them and this laptop is old old laptop).

Just want to document this as well...listen to background of the video documentary and you will understand even more why I want this to be documented...

No comments:

Post a Comment