Saturday, February 4, 2023

Thai princes Bajrakitiyabha will disappear from public(death certificate) now at any time and I know so because HER LAST GESTURES UNDER MK ULTRA GESTURE ME ON HOW LAST CHANCE FOR TWO WOULD BE FOR ME TO

Thai princes Bajrakitiyabha will disappear from public(death certificate) now at any time and I know so because HER LAST GESTURES UNDER MK ULTRA GESTURE ME ON HOW LAST CHANCE FOR TWO WOULD BE FOR ME TO 

Settle for afterlife with her - must say, I do not love British royals(KILLERS) that much or anyone else for that matter.

They will remove her from public at any time now - was told even her supporters were acquainted with removal procedure to keep calm....

NO, I DON'T LIKE IDEA AT ALL AS WAS/IS NOT HER DECISION. 

IT WAS HER WISH TO REMAIN IN PUBLIC IS WHY - HER WISH TO DEAL/ASSIST UNITED NATIONS WHERE SHE ESTABLISHED HERSELF AND THAI GOVERNMENT IN WHATEVER AREA TILL HER LAST DAY....SHE ENJOYED SIMPLE WORK ENVIRONMENT IN FACTORIES NEXT TO WORKERS WITH PROBABALY GRAMMAR SCHOOL(she would go out there and inspect work environment while also meeting foreign partners) AND ALL THE WAY UP TO HIGHEST OFFICIALS WHO SHE GRANTED HIGHEST QUALITY DIPLOMATIC SERVICES....THATS WHY I POSTED THIS. TO PROTEST HER REMOVAL FROM PUBLIC - THE RIGHT TO PURSUE HER LIFE ACCORDINGLY TO HER GOALS AND STRUGGLE THROUGH WHICH ONE EARNED RESPECT !!!


Princess Bajrakitiyabha stated me I cite, "If you won't see me getup for a very long time, it means that I will be gone"...on my question if we will ever see each other again, the answer was I cite, "no...not at all"....she then proceeded with others to trade me same NO answer back and forth on what one proceeded with I cite, " yes if you choose to.....

She was located on the other side of the Krka river where they stayed :))))) 


 



UPDATED ON FEBRUARY 14TH, 2023

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Thai KING WAS according to foreign diplomats yelled at by some for pushing princes Bajrakitiyabha over the edge with workload https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/thai-king-was-according-to-foreign.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/as-for-princes-bajrakitiyabha.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/i-would-call-united-nations-to-rescue.html 



@British -Was it your Charles(via German state) that made Hitler or Hitler made Charles !!????? 


@BRRRITISH - WHICH CAME FIRST: THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG?

@British - you will soon have brand new same old crowned Charles...lucky you.

No comments:

Post a Comment