Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Realizing issue of Bajrakitiyabha, I did came to conclusion I have no right to ban females involved in MK Ultra who expressed interest in me from visiting me

NO LOBBYING FOR POLITICS OF ANY KIND ALLOWED - EVEN LESS FOR UNITED NATIONS WHICH REPRESENTAIVES BEGINING 1995 ALL KNEW ABOUT

THIS CRIME AND BEGUN TO CONVINCE INSIDE OF THE UNITED NATIONS ASSEMBLY HOW I HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE - REFERRED TO MY IN MY FACE AS A DEAD WALKING MAN.

From MOST CURRUPT AND VIOLENT Boutros Boutros-Ghali(served till 31 December 1996 - 100% owned by London) to present second term serving António Guterres !!! THEY ALL CLAIMED ME IN MY FACE BY BEING A DEAD WALKING MAN BEGININIG 1995. Something Ban Ki-moon repeatedly apologized me for but never took any steps to correct crime when on power.

7 Kofi Annan 1 January 1997 – 31 December 2006
8 Ban Ki-moon 1 January 2007 – 31 December 2016 ?
9 António Guterres

Bajrakitiyabha became a subject of super heavy political manipulation at United Nations in respect to crime against me and through UN wanted to break free, but I will never ever let go. EVERY REPRESENTATIVE AT UNITED NATIONS KNEW ABOUT CRIME AND MANY PARTICIPATED IN TORTURE FOR CASH DIRECTLY. As for Bajrakitiyabha, she is none of anybody's business ANY LONGER when it comes to me...apparently girl was inloved with me if truth already back in 1995(I believe did as I indicated her repeatedly highest interest from my side till she got involved with UN - till United Nations took her over or till BRITO AMERICAN BERLIN politics hijacked her from me) and thats that. No daddy, no UN, and no political lobby from behind of any kind and it goes same for all females.









UPDATED ON FEBRUARY 14TH, 2023

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Thai KING WAS according to foreign diplomats yelled at by some for pushing princes Bajrakitiyabha over the edge with workload https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/thai-king-was-according-to-foreign.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/as-for-princes-bajrakitiyabha.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/i-would-call-united-nations-to-rescue.html 



@British -Was it your Charles(via German state) that made Hitler or Hitler made Charles !!????? 


@BRRRITISH - WHICH CAME FIRST: THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG?

@British - you will soon have brand new same old crowned Charles...lucky you.

No comments:

Post a Comment