Thursday, December 1, 2022

She ongoing hides door keys just as father did in the past

 Enforces her laws with violence(yelling/screaming) which police takes them then onto another level....door next to my room from father remained since his departure simply locked. Door behind which police was hiding itself during all MK Ultra session for duration of no less than 26 years whenever those took place and for which police claimed will use during father's absence in hospital and home for elderly people....is a 85 years old criminal well aware got nothing to loose DURING CRIME ENFORCEMENT(she is a psychiatrist and a police officer) against me(she is backed by police, psychiatrists, and courts which already lied against me in the past) when compared to me age 50 and whom life she screwed with police and rest of the family....85 but deadlier than a street gang of 10. Its a game known as identify me, find what crime I do to you and where and how...tell me who I am known as topotch idiots that goes on for 28 years now. I just have to keep cool to stay alive as you are judged in this game unlike case is with royals based on your crime you commit - smallest one in case you do(royals can rob banks and murder people, but are still royals and will remain royals for whatever crime they commit regardless of degree of crime  - if I committed smallest crime do, I would be known as criminal for rest of my life while destroyed behind bars or inside of psychiatric institution)....1-800-LONDON CABAL.


No comments:

Post a Comment