Sunday, February 28, 2021

First gland node cancer injury via surgery was done in 1996 in Belgrade with assistance of Russians - only three years after a rehearsal took place

Idea of rehearsal was to(according to Russian KGB individual involved in MK Ultra) confuse other parties involved in MK Ultra as per timing wise. I can recall they have done to someone else(OR OTHERS INVOLVED) the same in 1999(1998) and then begun to gesture Western mentors on how also same was done to me - this was done to cover ass to Donald Trump. To Donald Trump because one was given guardianship over my MK Ultra case on behalf of Western politicians(Buckingham palace and Berlin).

Donald Trump was releived about whatever they have done to me in 1996 just two years latter(in 1998) he begun to gesture me on how he no longer need to fear about 1996.
Individual who built his entire career through this case and became Putin's runabout boy - was the one in 1999 with whom I had to travel to Belgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment