Sunday, August 25, 2024

THERE NEVER EVER WAS AND NEVER EVER WILL BE WE/US: I started to hate myself within 48 hours more than what I could imagine is possible

ПОДОЖДИ 

I tried as much as I could to see them in a different light, the thing is I can't even stand to see them any more anywhere. And then I started to hate even myself I couldn't take any more. Thats the story about you and me and ПОДОЖДИ.

They didn't stick to any portion of what they claimed was agreement beginning my age 2 or 3. They lied, caused most severe harm, and continued to amend their lies under insane circumstances in which they pushed me for no less than 52 years.

NEVER AGAIN WILL YOU BRITISH SWINE FROM LONDON FASCINATED WITH HUMAN SUFFERING HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO ME A SINGLE ONE MORE FAVOR AS YOU SWINES REGARDED MK ULTRA BESTIALITY AS - KNOWN ALSO AS GAME.....NEVER EVER !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment