Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Slovenian psychiatrist and comrade of Karađić, Mr. Črt Kanoni will get invitation to court

He had ongoing problems with me as well. Črt Kanoni viewed me as an animal together with
psychiatrist Peter Kapš which needed guidance.A major friend of psychiatrist Peter Kapš(Kučan/Milošević's private dog) whom Kanoni also assisted best to his abilities.

Kanoni had a "quality" of playing under MK Ultra as an ally(friend) while turning table around in advantage of the so called enemies during crucial lets say HOSPITALISATION MOMENTS to turn picture as dark as possible and then again traction back as a friend to inflict next harms etc. He certainly didn't recognize laws or ethics pertaining to physical(never mind psychiatric for which I was told he was taking extra time once he retired to assist Kapš) torture. Demanded from me to see myself in him and his father. And thats all it takes for one life to be extinguished - waste of time under circumstances as described on my blog.

THIS PEOPLE, MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOPUT IT, WILL UNDERSTAND THEY GREATELY CROSSED THE LINE - I WILL MAKE YOU SCUM UNDERSTRAND EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment