Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Giessen was a immigration camp once I applied for political asylum in Germany where I was sent at request of Charles - and will serve me as a proof of his play with my political asylum claims I have made throughout dozen countries.


Kelsmut Dianaburg became a frequent hiking trail route since sometimes in 1998 or so...with also Charles hitting trail. Charles who bathed in the wealth was busy playing playing castles and I a place to remain alive - quite the contrary to political asylum acording to instructions of Charles, I should have searched for trail to Dianaburg castle. He demanded from me proofs about MK Ultra. He now lives with hope I cite - All that won't matter very soon








THE BRITISH MONEY SAVERS(cadaver collectors) - HOUSE OF SAXE CABURG GOTHA BATTENBERG ROMANOV WINDSOR ETC.

No comments:

Post a Comment