Thursday, August 22, 2024

ONASSIS - THE SUPPER GARBAGE INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA BESTIALITY: Christina Onassis and daughter Athina Onassis were both involved in MK Ultra bestiality - and there always was torture around these people with Christina Onassis filling FAKE death certificate in 1988 and

and my no longer want to have anything to do with what became grown daughter in 2003(age 18) Athina Onassis - as soon as Athina Onassis purchased herself mansion, she

turned into real beast. I was age 31 at the time and she begun to SCHIZOPHRENICALLY complained me about how I treated her mother and what new husband Álvaro de Miranda Neto either used to advance himself in my eyes to redeem her family for genocide procedure against me or to really calm her down. She really needed a handcuffs on her wrists - 
Álvaro de Miranda Neto who also went on to terrorize me(death threaten me with Ljubljana psychiatry) on behalf of Christina Onassis once I was thrown into psychiatric hospital in 2012.

Mother Christina Onassis(20 YEARS OLDER THAN MYSELF BRAINWASHED MK ULTRA IDIOTIN REJECTED IN A COMMUNIST STYLE AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP AND WENT ON TO CONNECT HERSELF ON MOTHER SIDE EVEN WITH ROMANIAN CAUSESCU FAMILY TO COMMENCE) became fortunate enough to get French child Athina Onassis due to my campaigning for a chance to get normal life(HER LOVING FATHER ARISTOTLE WHO FOLLOWED MY ADVICES BARELY MADE CRITICALLY MENTALLY ILL CHRISTINA AVOID SEVERAL TITANIC ENCOUNTERS INCLUDING MARRIAGE TO A COMMUNIST RUSSIAN SOVIET EXECUTIVE - THE THING IS THAT I WOULD HAVE MY DAUGHTER COMPLETELLY DISOWNED IF SUCH AND WOULD MAKE MYSELF EVEN AT AGE 70 ANOTHER CHILD - ARISTOTLE ONASSIS, HOWEVER, WAS WEAKER THAN WEAK) - as a result of GREEK ARGENTINO racist PRO SOVIET LUNACY(world of racist anti white swines based on my observation) severely discriminated French Thierry Roussel on French mission to rescue Greek Onassis cretins went on after impregnation straight to pursue relationship with Swedish girlfriend and had nooooo choice other than place his head down infront of British royals of whom prince Andrew publicly saw behind curtain a Christina Onassis as his sister due to facial similarities which he loved to flirt with - not only Christina, but Andrew had habit to full others as well.

French Thierry Roussel had to ACCEPT GREEK ARGENTINIAN OFFER OF CHEATER RATHER THAN FACING A LIFE IN A SHADOW OF ARGENTINO GREEK RACISM while facing more and more problems from all sorts of Latino Greek angles which would also severe France - whole thing it appeared to me was ran by USSR.

The ONLY decent person Thierry Roussel was raped into assuming responsibilities for GREEK ARGENTINIAN RACIST HATEFUL RHETORIC AND HAD NO CHOICE OTHER THAN TO QUIETLY MOVE ON. Order came from French state.

Greek garbage, however, didn't come to an end with daughter and granddaughter of Aristotle Onassis - they continued to molest me with issue of Aristotle Onassis long long after Aristotle Onassis was pronounced already as dead and would deliver me to apartment building in Paris meeting what supposedly was Aristotle Onassis and who upon his grandchild Athina Onassis NO LONGER SIDED WITH ME CITING ME, "I FINALLY HAVE MY GRANDCHILD AND NOW TO HELL WIOTH YOU"....he too went on to stress me all about Greek might and about beauty of Mediterranean women etc. He eventually became another MK Ultra molester and I frankly DO NOT BELIVE he died in 1975. Next to me, crazy Christina Onassis must had someone who kept her sane away from disasters and that one must have been her father despite claims about his death in 1975.

ONASSIS FATHER/FAMILY HAD NOTHING FROM USSR AND WHEN YOU REJECT EVEN AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP TO FAVOR USSR WITH WHAT ONE ALSO HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT, YOU ARE BURDAIN TO ENTIRE SOCIETY....IF CHRISTINA WAS MY DAUGHTER, I DISOWN HER BASED ON HER POLITICAL AGENDA AND MAKE MYSELF A NEW CHILD AT WHATEVER AGE NEVER IS TOO LATE - IF SHE WOULD CONTINUE TO IMPLY ON THE RIGHT TO MONEY, I BURRY HER ALIVE PUBLICLY FOR PEOPLE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU SUPPORT IN THIS WORLD WHATEVER SUPPORTS YOU - YOU FUCKING COUNT ME EVERY PENNY YOU INHERIT FROM ME ON HOW AND WHERE I GOT ONE BEFORE YOU ENTITLED TO INHERIT ANYTHING IS HOW ITS IN MY BOOK. 

SHE HAD CHANCE WITH ALL THE MEN IN THIS WORLD, BUT WAS ATTRACTED INSTEAD TO UTTER GARBAGE. IT STATES IN VIDEO THAT SHE WAS NOT GOOD LOOKING - QUITE THE CONTRARY IN MY OPINION, SHE WAS ENOUGH GOOD LOOKING.


 Athina Onassis didn't stop short from making me statement DURING TORTURE on how she will appear in public with tabloids taking photos of her all angry and decisive as to what really I should be and/or looked like - TO RIDICULE ME

Funny enough daughter Athina Onassis heavily depended mentally on me during her teenage years when growing up - she happily would met frequently and was enthusiastic about our meetings...that is till she reached age 18 on what it turned into a total hostility.

No comments:

Post a Comment