Friday, August 2, 2024

July 31st 2024 Police gets father marks on his right hand according to MK Ultra brainwash and father talks about people casting vote in respect to genocide against me

Police coordinated BLACK MARKS ON FATHERS' RIGHT WRIST crime with my mother and father. Mother that would use an excuse not having ability to visit one and police to launch investigation into their own crime for which when asked, father stated knows nothing about. Father refused to disclose who left one black marks and for which one of the ladies claimed during MK Ultra will do to leave - most likely Moldovan lady Tatiana. Father was certain during MK Ultra that people will cast their votes about crime against me and consequently as psychiatrist Kapš brainwashed one it would be decided what to do with me. It could ALSO be Slovenian state is using father with mentioned issue to communicate with people involved and is trying its best to cause more damage. Police dreamed all along will use my blog for investigation against me and to communicate with those involved through one. A police investigator claimed once I post about black marks on his right wrist, he will launch investigation.

I quite frankly believe that local police which awaited my complain at the state prosecutor's desk once I launched criminal complain against Novo mesto police(THEY DESPERATELY BRAINWASHED ME USING SENT LETTER ON WHY I MUST NOT AGREE WITH ONE AND LAUNCH INSTEAD COMPLAIN WITH IDEA TO GIVE STATE PROSECUTOR TO REJECT COMPLAIN - THEY MISINTERPRETATED WITH STATE PROSECUTORS FROM LJUBLJANA A LETTER WHICH WAS SENT TO ME FOR SOME 10+ YEARS DURING MK ULTRA SESSIONS), are insane awaiting my response ALL in vein. I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED INVITATION LETTER NOR A PHONE CALL TO POLICE STATION WHICH UNDER GIVEN CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH I EXPLAINED AT POLIXE STATION, SIGNALS THAT SLOEVBIAN STATE IS FACING WITH A GREATER AND GREATER DILLEMA ALSO FOR FAILING TO IMEMDIATELY LAUNCH THE INVESTIGATION. SLOVENIAN POLICE ANTICIPATED UTERLY WILL USE A LETTER WHICH LJUBLJANA PROSECUTORS HAVE SENT ME AS A TOOL TO PROVE MY BEING PARANOID. INVESTIGATION INTO CRIME DIDN'T START YET, AND I HAVE MORE AND MORE COMPLAINS THAT AWAIT BE LAUNCHED AT POLICE. AMAZING :))))))

PRINCE CHARLES WHO WAS DESPERATE TO PROVE MY BEING A SCHIZOPHRENIC KNOWS THE LETTER SENT TO ME BY SLOVENIAN PROSECUTORS FROM LJUBLJANA ALL TOO WELL.


No comments:

Post a Comment