Wednesday, August 7, 2024

MK ULTRA - This is to inform British police that I WILL NOT WORK WITH YOU IN ANY WAY OTHER THAN THROUGH PRESSING CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST YOUR STATE DUE TO CRIME WHICH YOU ENFORCED AGAINST ME IN UNITED KINGDOM ON BEHALF OF PRINCE CHARLES AND HIS FAMILY - UNDER QUEEN ELISABETH

I am sure its not difficult to understand my point of view as per why such decisions are made since I lost in the process 52 years of life. Your royals really NO LONGER can get it right in any way here and as you see, they continue to bombard with attempts to get me killed via

psychiatric procedures which they commenced in 2012. Everybody seen at Auditing Britain was involved in MK Ultra and I thank whoever had good intentions in it. I see it, however, as a ultimate corruption - organised genocide with idea to bail British royals https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/08/entire-velo-misto-film-cast-was.html

During bestiality performed on me in Yugoslavia and what became Slovenia since my early childhood, Slovenian psychopath Kapš have with Slovenian police and politicians ongoigly signaled on how only British can MAYBE save me and so it went...British police have gone extra mile to make me feel hated throughout UK anywhere from Oxford to Epsom with Slovenian police and visitors such as Milan Kučan really pleased with observed about what went on with me in UK. Too much hatred for my taste.

@Charles - you are as good as dead in my eyes. We are done with it and in not such pretty way.

No comments:

Post a Comment