Saturday, August 17, 2024

Aug. 16th, 2024 At the police station discussing corruption involved in RIGHT TURN crime alone RIGGED INVESTIGATION procedure

Mr. B. SIMONIČ who was also present on Monday, was involved in case since my childhood. I was probably at the 7th grade grammar school(1985) when his father passed away - I think. Simonič is from Krško area according to my memory(possibly Raka area) and this from small farm where I mostly remember a house. Simonič has a blue eyed sister(light skin) who moved away from home in probably 1989. Simonič got married in 1987 or so to a brown eyed lady who was also from farm but much bigger farm - wealthier. Simonič also has a daughter according to MK Ultra scenario who was just like him light skinned blue eyed. Simonič moved to Novo mesto city with his wife in 1999 after possibly his mother in law departed from nice big house to home for elderly people - its possible he finalised his move to Novo mesto from Krško area in 2002. 

I think , Simonič became a police officer during my first year of high school in 1986. 

ASSISTANT OF EUROPEAN COMISSIONER FOR HUMAN RIGHTS FROM BRUSSELS OR STRASSBURG WAS INVOLVED ALSO IN CRIME AND WAS MAKING INSIDE OF OUR HOUSE FUN OUT OF LENGHTY PROCEDURE ACCORSDING TO ONE I WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH BEFORE I COULD BECOME AS HE STATED TO ME  INFRONT OF POLICE OFFICERS "DANGEROUS FOR ONE". TWO FEMALE SLOVENIAN JUDGES WERE INVOLVED IN CRIME RELATED TO RIGHT TURN TICKET WITH A POSSIBILITY OF ONE ALREADY EVEN AS RETIRED.

RELATED TO


No comments:

Post a Comment