Sunday, August 11, 2024

Italian brothers Alessandro (1937–1996) and Norberto Ferretti (1946) were both involved in this ordeal - eager to help, they showcased Italian flag while pilling $$$$ through London brokers

and the more $$$$$ they pilled up, the more Italian flag shined and the less I was worth. Even collected death threats in 2015 due to possible contract failure. They were involved since my childhood. It was THE SAME with all others and in some Italian cases even far worse as they went on UNIONIZED killing spree against me in 2003 pointing me out only two boat builders as solution - all claiming me that I destroyed their boating industry
I was the one who destroyed first Alessandro Ferretti who had to file for fake death certificate as a result of my discriminating one during MK Ultra torture(this is how they rationalised the right to torture - if you didn't want to marry guy or girl or rejected one due to facial similarity with someone who was involved in torture, you gave the right to individual and society where individual was/is from to retaliate AND HE GOT TO KEEP ATOP OF THE DEAL THE RIGHT TO FILE FOR FAKE DEATH CERTIFICATE).

EVERY YOUTUBER SHOWCASING CLASSIC WAS INVOLVED IN THIS CASE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE POND. BOATING INDUSTRY PROBABALY RANGES TO SOME 1000 DIFFERENT INDIVIDUALS AND BOAT BUILDERS/COMPANIES AS PER INVOLVEMENT IN THIS VERY CASE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferretti_Group#History 




No comments:

Post a Comment