Saturday, August 17, 2024

August 16th, 2024 Father stated HE WENT ON A DEATH BED FOR THEM AND GOT PUNISHED AS A REWARD obviously pointing at police

Father never ever was willing to drink anything either, but he begun to accept offers to give one to drink because he obviously is thirsty and its like this for a while - perhaps summer. As a result, he has problems recuperating from flues(viruses) which are frequently delivered to one. A nurse promised me will give father extra fluid, but I fear this is far from enough - one serving won't change lack of fluid one suffered for quite some time. I was also told today that giving one liquid by myself could get him killed due to infection if liquid would enter lungs....

Father basically admitted went on a death bed for them and it appears to him wasn't good enough for them.

I was at the police station earlier and police officer who assisted me with RIGHT HAND TURN ON A SEMAPHORE LIGHT VIOLATION report writing on Monday(Mr. Matej Čnila assisted me) was unwilling to listen further violations pertaining to crime in which he alone was/is involved. We endup having a rough conversation with my explaining one after doubting me even with question per whether I need mental health aid that he won't see the daylight in his life time after he enters jail - the purpose of my visit this morning(coming next) was to worn him and police department about controlled investigation procedure which Ljubljana and Brussels are enforcing thus delaying whole thing and making one even more the impossible. He instead followed up with his MK Ultra brainwash during which he continued to reject his involvement in the case and begun to even doubt me - finally asking me if I need mental health aid....a father of two was given an offer which he refused - I did pressured one on confession about it all before it would be all to late.


No comments:

Post a Comment