Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Tone Fornezzi also known as Slovenian Jimmy Savile and who was involved in genocide against me on behalf of Milan Kučan was according to prince Charles a reason why one pulled out of MK Ultra a Jimmy Savile

The physical similarities between the two were to great Charles noticed during his visits to our house where Tone Fornezzi would also stop. Regardless, Jimmy Saville who tested me to see if there is a chance of my mistaking one with Fornezzi, appears did have legal problems - far

beyond his involvement in my case for which one claimed me all along is out there to help me out. Something, I have to say, would be impossible for me to consider due to crazy looks he was making in public and with what one promoted himself - but for that too, Jimmy claimed me will do to remind me of psychiatry is just a fake tool out there to terrorize me and keep me silent....Tone Fornezzi, however, was noooo joke. Defended at large by my fathers' cousin Tone Avsec, Tone Fornezzi  caused considerable damage defending Kučan during my early years and really never ever calmed down with torture which led all the way to Bela Krajina via Jugorje. Something Fornezzi reminded me of in 2022. While he avoided frequent direct attack on me since 2007 due to his age as he claimed me, he became associated further with violent gangs to spread Kučan's crime onto as many people as possible and accomplish status quo for his communist owners. ULTRA VIOLENT THUG AND WELL KNOWN TO PEOPLE INVOLVED FOR HIS CRIMES. RELATED TO  https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/08/german-government-assisted-slovenian.html AND https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/08/milan-kucan-you-are-dead-walking-man.html

No comments:

Post a Comment