Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Biggest Slovenian butterfly video recorded - bigger than 5 inch phone

Slovenian king butterfly - night beauty whom bat almost attacked for his dinner right before my eyes. I have never ever seen butterfly as big and had no clue we have them in Europe like this...this butterfly beauty was about 16 - 18cm wide - bigger than 5.5 inch android Wyko y60. Little bird. I did spent a lots of time outside when younger and have seen butterfly collections from people incl my sister, however, nothing like this. I hope he multiplies. I doubt 1 in 100 people gets to see anything like this in life time in person. This location is famous about what you have seen due tio beautiful nature in area and police investigators who had me walk at night have stumbled across such butterflies already in the past - during MK Ultra. They too were out of their mind. They discussed issue of street lights how damaging those are for such night creatures and the possibility of getting those replaced with something less intrusive - it was one of the MK Ultra topics and now you get to see it....

No comments:

Post a Comment