Monday, January 30, 2023

Involved in MK Ultra since 1995 was is Thailandese royal family with beautiful spouses and daughters of now King Maha

Maha did met on the side with his ex wife who escaped to USA including his children of whom his favorite IF MAHA HAD TO EVER REPLACE ONE WHOOM HE FATHERED WITH SRIRASMI SUWADEE, was/is no other than son for whom media claims is curing himself penniless for cancer - Chakriwat Vivacharawongse. Chakriwat Vivacharawongse is only waiting to pass possible inheritance issues onto Maha's Dipangkom Rasmijoti - who already is next in line for throne(ultimate hair).

Jail boss in Thai jail couldn't break me within two days - he desperately tried again with no success, gave up on me, but keep up with my visits just to see me each time whenever brought to Thailand.

As for Srirasmi Suwadee, she is at home of her parents and told me would be more than happy of my visits if those were ever to take place. Beautiful Thailandese ambassador to Sloveia, Bajrakitiyabha begun to dream me loud how only wants to let me free before she leaves this world what broke my heart a bit in 2019 in Thailand.

Vajiralongkorn's first wife - Princess Soamsawali also is good hearted(a bit broken hearted) woman and I know so due to department stores she had me along with where she would meet different people...Father Maha is paying for cancer treatment of his son https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8810025/Exiled-son-Thailands-playboy-king-battles-life-threatening-disease-New-York.html 



THERE IS MORE THAILAND RELATED NEWS BUT I WILL STOP HERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment