Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Involved in MK Ultra - South Korea

Was used as a city MK ULTRA coordinator...
Annnnddddd THE lady luck for whom I knew NOT what she wanted from me - I tried even with her just to be placed at bay...she is a singer from what I can recall and reminds of someone else...she wouldn't let me be and made me even more confused on what I was even guilty that I don't like what already !!????? 
@LADY LUCK - STILL NOT BAD !!! IT SAYS "JONG" RIGHT THERE IN A LOWER RIGHT CORNER JUST AS SOME OTHER BEAUTY I GOT TO KNOW IN AREA :))))))

WHEN YOU SEE THIS...WHEN YOU SEE ME...

me: yeah, then what ?

YOU WILL REMEMBER HEH ?

me: do you have any sexy ladies in area ?

THOU SHALT NOT ASK SUCH QUESTIONS - COME WIDDD MEE !!! NOW YOU WILL PAYYYY



AND THE HELPERS CAME FROM ALL DIRECTIONS TO TAKE THEIR TOLL...

me: why why ....aaa




me: I though he was Chinese....

NOT TODAY SON...TODAY HE IS KOREAN

Hmmm....I think the lady above just somehow got younger...<3


@The lady luck - damn good you still look.

UPDATED ON APRIL 16TH, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment