Friday, December 1, 2017

I am basically told to get ready for transport(government abduction) to Israel, TV box(modem box) from T2 company disappears(is replaced with new one), Bojan Avbar(Slovenian prosecutor who was writing lies about me and have psychologically tormented me with them) is personal friend of father with whom he regularly hunts, main entrance door must be without key in the lock etc...

Was told and shown when abducted to Isreal under MKULTRA that my mom already has friends there waiting for us to arrive(Slovenian Jewish community and a bunch of traitors who want life the easy way) - I cite Slovenian police, "rather than to go in jail, mother and father will flee to Israel with several others family friends because you will have overwhelming evidence of abuse against them...you will not be allowed to publish evidence of abuse on internet because we will abduct you with them to Israel"(I do have one - I have most severe possible evidence of abuse that video and audio recorded - I have hours of one and state prosecutor Bojan Avbar is personal friend of my father with whom he hunts regulary...same with chief of the police in Novo mesto - all audio recorded and ready to be posted on internet)...

Borut Pahor's threats are becoming reality - he will flee to Isreal with his family as well and then return few years later back(because the case will be forgotten) is what I was told under MKULTRA...

Today's incidents...

"When you see this on the work table in your room, it is because we are going to Isreal...get ready !!!"

Sure did popped up on my table and even father began to insist(harass me) on my taking with me newly packed figs inside of the living room(second unopened package of figs after he already snacked his in the kitchen). Why would he keep the second package on the sofa next to him when I don't even enter his area in the living room...

I do not eat dates or figs...I have eaten dates perhaps 4 times in my lifetime and figs a few times more...I consider this to be a severe provocation.
Old modem box disappeared because of what mother claimed was the bad picture on father's TV...NOT truth...father disagree with mother and I haven't observed any bad quality on TV previously...
New TV box that appeared....nobody knows why - mother only got order to get one from the local store - my guess is that old one was used by the local police to sniff residence. All audio and video recorded...nor did father nor mom wanted one...

Who the hell in the right state of mind would go to place special key like this on doors like that...

There is much that is going on if this isn't bad enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment