Friday, December 1, 2017

Back to work - have about 3/4 hours of audio recordings(extreme family abuse) to present you with(complete).

Sad that hundreds of thousands of people(government agencies) reads this and refuse to interfere...gives me a chance to complete projects in peace, but am instead hyped with MKULTRA issues...

They don't mind my posting the truth about the father, but are protesting heavily to post the truth about the mother...
This murderous thug is a personal friend of my father and so is local chief of police - all audio recorded !!!

This is the thug who literally has instructed my father on how to abuse me....he was the one giving him orders on how they will get me upon my return to Slovenia...lets see Mr. Avbar(gaunar) who will get whom now...

Here is for Slovenian people to see what this criminal(murderous psychopath) was writing about me...there are numerous other fables that Avbar have created about me....according to him I am totally insane...totally out of touch with reality...am extreme danger to myself and others...have killed people and caused enormous financial damage to people and I dont know what else...

No comments:

Post a Comment