Thursday, October 26, 2023

TORTURE WENT ON THROUGHOUT ENTIRE CROATIA HERE IS WHY: As for the Croatia who tortured in Croatia(with her entire family and village) with her family and is employed at home for elderly where my father is

she didn't only insist me I should ignore father and no longer visit one if he would misbehave and/or found one guilty of committing Mount Everest of crime against me. Based on torture to which one

participated  also inside of the home for elderly not only in Croatia, she also insisted me I should love my father unconditionally and have repeatedly compared me to a criminals. She further insisted due to her coming retirement(next to Croatian and Slovenian politicians and police from both sides of the border and Kapš and next to my father who would observe and participate ordeal - my father visited her with Kapš and Slovenian police etc.), will go on and give TELL ALL STORY AT THE COURT WHERE SLOVENIAN STATE ANTICIPATED WILL GET ME TOGETHER WITH CROATS. Basically read bellow....
Croats and some Slovenes demanded a politic(BASED ON GENOCIDE AGAINST ME) through which they believed will ENFORCE MY SUPPORT FOR CROATIA and use me to even unite the two  - Kučan/ Pahor Golob psychiatrist Kapš nurse Janko AND JANŠA AND PETERLE AND MOST IF NOT ENTIRE CRIMINAL UDBA STRUCTURE believed for the sake of the greater Serbia which would follow such Plenković union.

They wanted to excuse genocide against me in most disgusting ways using those who were involved in one the most. Home for elderly in Novo mesto located next to facility for mentally disabled where they traditionally threw children which they destroyed at grammar school in Novo mesto was involved in genocide against me already since 1990 - not even 1995.

CROAT FROM https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/10/october-22nd-2023-father-again-wearing.html 


READ FIRST ---- Saturday, May 4, 2024 
Doctor Ivan Galac who searched for proof of schizophrenia in me and its what I will use a form of proof for degree of violence against me, in fact wasn't a dentist but instead otorhinolaryngologist who have completed REMOVAL of pharynx surgery on me when I was child  https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/05/doctor-ivan-galac-who-searched-for.html


@BRITISH/GERMANS AND OTHERS - THIS HERE IS WHAT YOU SUPPORTED AND SAW YOURSELF IN AGAINST ME(A REAL MENTAL ILLNESS WITH WHICH YOU HOPED WILL OVERWHELM ME AND MAKE ONE SOMEHOW ACCEPTABLE FUNNY DUE TO YOUR OWN CRIMINAL DILEMMAS - NOT THAT SUPPORTING ONE AGAINST ME MAKES YOU MORE SANE OR CIVILIZED).

INVOLVED IN CRIME WAS AND IS GROUP AS SEEN HERE.


From United States of America and West since my early childhood I only got few things for free

100% THEFT of online income, they assisted Ljubljana/ Belgrade/ Moscow and others best to their abilities, and violated every statute dedicated to the American constitution/Bill of Rights, whatever they invented pertains to human rights at ICC, ECHR, UN, and inside of the EU parliament in Brussels and at HR court in Strasbourg. Nothing more for no less than 51 years during the right to file asylum in more than dozen countries was turned into destruction/annihilation procedure greater than the one of Stalin. From Canada to Germany and between(Hungary, Czech rep., Slovakia, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Austria, Norway and three states in USA where I became citizen in 2000), it was exactly as stated above all in the name of the better more just world. BALKANS !!!



TURNING HUMAN LIVES INTO A BALKAN TRASH - A REAL MENTAL PATIENTS


OBVIOUSLY THEY NEED VICTORY IN UKRAINE(OR GET ME KILLED) TO HIDE ITSELF SOMEWHAT FROM WHAT YOU SEE ON HERE - PERHAPS EVEN BOTH

No comments:

Post a Comment