Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Why it is time for you to pack and go home....


When in America, I lived more patriotically than Americans do(I have proudly identify myself as Slovenian American)...

When in Slovenia, I lived proudly as Slovenian and I never ever allowed anyone to insult me per my American citizenship either(was like this 2017 when it became clear what American politic was/is all about)...


I have to remind you of what they have done to me in Slovenia from where I ran to US at age 23 without dime in pocket and again from US to Slovenia at age 34 or I should say regardless of what these people have done to me, I lived patriotically and have defended both countries till situation became equally genocidal from both systems(no more America since 2017 and no more Kremlin since 2018)...

I was also in Scandinavia where I declined KGB invitations just as I did in USA and have lived in Belarus(Ukraine and Hungary) where I declined American invitations...

In another words, I lived without violating laws in whichever country I was and was willing to defend its people even with arms in hands if necessary(die for whatever country I was in)...

WHY DON'T YOU AS AN IMMIGRANTS WHO RAN FROM YOUR RUSSIAN SERBIAN SYSTEM TO OUR COUNTRIES LIVE SAME WAY AS I DID !!????? 

AND IF YOU DIDN'T RAN FROM YOUR SYSTEMS, WHAT DID YOU COME HERE FOR !!????? 

I would expect foremost from you to condemn hateful Moscow Belgrade criminal monopoly game(incite in hatred and engage in genocide) against against natives of the countries where they host you, but it was/is too much to expect from you...its why is time for you to pack and go home.

Related to:



No comments:

Post a Comment