Sunday, April 29, 2018

As far as I remember, Natalia Veselnitskaya is just a REAL Putin's niece

Do you want to marry her ? YES....Do you want to marry her(again for another Russian girl) !!???? YES....and it went like this on and on in Miami...and overseas...in Miami my life ruined to the bits with systematic forced unemployment or situations impossible to even describe(I traveled job wise for low end job on train all the way to Texas because my profession as educated for or work on the same level as educated for was simply denied to me)....23 years went like this into the bits(into ZERO POINT nothing, and its why I will file genocide charges against Russia and Serbia).
One of this girls was also Natalia Veselnitskaya - just another sadistic angry Russian female back then(have no idea on how she spent her life and don't want to have anything to do nor with her or any other Russian Serbian female ever again to be honest)...


They also speculated something about future possibilities and so on(don't even want to think about it as idea alone is repulsive). No Russian or Serbian for me...it can be Jewish or Ukrainian or Polish or whatever, but noooo RussoSerbian for me...will not get married with girl out of whose closet Putan Putanowich will roll out in my face...

I cite Russian torturers in 2005/2006, "we will present you to beautiful Putin's niece and if you will say you like her, the two of you will get married"...

After I answered with "yes", the answer was "hahahaha yes you do like her but we will still not let you get married"....

Sadism went on in Miami and every white female(there were very beautiful females willing to go for me) I was interested in was simply discouraged by the state. Same went on up on the north where I immigrated in 2008/2009...beautiful females gave their yes just so we could never hear from one another again...

This is what  Trump's spiel was(its where 23 years of my life went into)...and its why I see today Russia as a death(nobody will change this perception in my head ever again as a result) - no different than Germany.

From random mainstream media whatever - yahoo.com / newsweek.com in this case....

RUSSIAN LAWYER IN TRUMP TOWER MEETING WAS KREMLIN ‘INFORMANT,’ NATALIA VESELNITSKAYA NOW ADMITS

Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was a Russian government informant when she met with Trump campaign officials at Trump Tower in 2016, she admitted in an interview with NBC News slated to air Friday. She had previously denied she had any ties to the Russian government.

“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she told NBC News, according to a New York Times report. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of ties between the Russian government and the Trump campaign has been investigating the 2016 meeting, which emails show was scheduled by the Trump camp in hopes of obtaining damaging information on Hillary Clinton. The meeting was attended by Donald Trump Jr., senior White House adviser Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort, the former Trump campaign chief who Mueller charged with a litany of offenses, including money laundering and charges.

Veselnitskaya said she was working for Yuri Chaika at the time of the meeting, the prosecutor general of Russia and a “top Kremlin official,” according to the New York Times. In November, Veselnitskaya told the Senate Judiciary Committee that she had “no relationship with Mr. Chaikia, his representatives and his institutions other than those related to my professional functions as a lawyer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment