Saturday, April 28, 2018

Donald Trump was 100% certain under MKULTRA on how I wanted this and all was for me and will be for me - NOT SO

No, I didn't benefit in any way and nor will 200/250 million Eastern Europeans(incl. Russians) victims who will be genocided via unemployment that will benefit from the brutal death of global neonazi agreement(murdered under the new USSR)....it was you Trump and others who incited in crime. This future victims should thank and pay respect instead to you...great man is what you are with my neighbors(Moskovski kurircki -Moscow couriers) which one hundred wouldn't mind to run on a single victim to lynch one via same methods that nazis would use if available(they did used same principles)...you are just a mass murderer/thug Donald Trump.

Related to 

No comments:

Post a Comment