Thursday, April 26, 2018

Best described when it comes to Putin, Vucic, Medvedev, and Lavrov would be a pack of

hyenas...the similarities between this criminals and pack of hyenas are astounding...poor are the poeple(nations) who are controlled bye as seen here...
Same tactics by my parents, neighbors, and system as instructed by Kremlin(and its branch in Belgrade)....I could say almost even same sounds and smell ;)


Will repeat words from previous artcile https://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2018/04/kolinda-grabar-kitarovic-is-100-most.html

You want to award victim who was exposed to most severe acts of genocide via forced unemployment and psychiatry for no less than 23 years even with cancer before case ends, have victim collect money from "evil" Jews and therefore blame "evil" Jews for your performing genocide on victim in countries which are 100% under your control, and finally collect money from "evil" Jews that was given to victim who passed away...

YOU ARE SEEDS OF SATAN IS ALL I CAN SAY....NEVER EVER WAS ANYTHING AS DIABOLICAL IN THIS WORLD AS YOU GUYS ARE...TOTALLY INHUMANE, MURDEROUS, AND TRATERIOUS HYENAS IS WHAT YOU ARE...

Scum from Kremlin and neighbors even suggested under MKULTRA that THEY(PUTIN/LAVROV TEAM) WILL ALLOW TO JEWS(EXACTLY WHAT WAS DONE TO ME WITHIN LAST 6 MONTHS = STALKING, X RAYING - MICROWAWING - ULTRASOUND - AND ACOUSTIC TORTURES WITH DESTRUCTION OF THE PROPERTY) TO GO ON FOR ME TO COLLECT MONEY...that this will be gift to me from Kremlin and neighbor Miroslav Berger(lawyer liar) suggested on JEWS WILL DECLINE TO PAY MONEY, BUT THAT HE AND OTHERS WILL THEN INTERVENE AND EVEYTHING WILL BE OKAY...

You get to understand the murderous world of lies and dementia from Kremlin and Belrade  !!?????

Calling them hyenas is too beautiful word to use when it comes to them....

If it would be for them, I would have been dead already in 2007 when they plotted car assasination against me(just few days after calling me at the local employer from Serbia in the face a traitor because I submitted complain to European Human rights agency and to the United Nations on how I was treated)....read my blog where I wrote everything about it...

NOTHING MORE THAN A PACK OF MURDEROUS HYENAS http://www.rtvslo.si/modload.php?&c_mod=blog&op=func&func=print&c_menu=23810 MARJAN MATICEVIC FROM http://www.matisamm.net/O-nas/Kontakt !!!

IF I WOULD BE IN IRAQ, I PROBABLY WOULD BE SAFER THAN IN KREMLINIST SLOVENIA. ITS SAME ACCROSS THE EASTERN EUROPE THANKS TO TOP POLITICIANS...

No comments:

Post a Comment