Friday, March 2, 2018

Was in computer service today

#1 Local police of Novo mesto forced me(compelled me via stalking) to visit service(local services just wouldn't cooperate - all explained in continuation) in which Mitja Weber/Veber(individual who installed in laptop and other items his gadgets) have brought me sometimes in 2014 under MKULTRA with idea to discourage me from investigating laptop's modifications. Crazy !!????? Not even a little bit...



Mitja Weber/Veber(doctoral degree in field of electronic science and husband of my niece who is employed at "national  laboratory for health/environemt and food" - social engineer position is what Borut Pahor have awarded her with) bragged on that occasion I cite him, "here is where I but almost everything for computer and electronic related  matters and here is where you will come and be told that nothing is in computer"....

INCIDENT:

No local computer service would assist in matter today...strangely some owners wouldn't even answer phones from own employees when those attempted to call them(not only to me after they have given me their numbers, but when I stopped bye in their shop not even them)...just as the case was at above mentioned service where I paid 30 Euros for opening laptop only - NO INSPECTION OR TESTING WAS DONE WHATSOEVER AND CLOSE FRIEND OF MITJA WEBER/VEBER ARRIVED IN THE SHOP TO ENSURE THAT EMPLOYEE WHO TOOK MY CASE WOULDN'T TAKE TIME FOR ME...HE GESTURED OTHER EMPLOYEE TO PLACE COMPUTER BACK TOGETHER AND HAVE ME LEAVE SHOP...INSISTED ON HOW PROBLEM IS MOST LIKELY WITH MOTHER BOARD DESPITE NOT HAVING REASONABLE EXPLANATIONS FOR DESCRIBED COMPUTER ISSUES...

All services in Novo mesto city claimed that it is impossible for me to have computer problems as I have demonstrated(video recorded) them in my videos(still have to complete part #3 on computer related issues), but would also decline to assist in any way...doubted in everything I have stated(claimed how they have never ever had anyone bring in shops computers for inspection, but only upgrades....claimed how Chinese made products like HP are bad quality etc.) till I have told them in the face per who and what they are...

I CITE MITJA VEBER, "WE WILL STALK YOU EVEN TO MARIBOR IF WE HAVE TO - NO ONE WILL ASSIT YOU NO MATTER WHAT"...

Well well...I tell you what I wil do now...I will purchase myself new computer(I was about to take bus/train to Zagreb, but it doesn't make any sense as there is no longer any public transportation straight to Zagreb and who knows what things can be there for me - it may be the same situation and trip would turn into time/money fiasco) and proceed to open this one myself(totally, to take photos of one and more). That way I get to keep the money and still get it done since I did video recorded whole thing - no one can say now that I installed in it something.

THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME OF EVERYTHING AND GIVING ME THE RIGHT(BY STALKING AND COMPELLING ME TO LITERATELY GO IN YOUR SHOP, NOVO MESTO POLICE PROVED TO HAVE GONE WAY TOO FAR WITH IDEA TO CONCEAL CRIME) TO OPEN ONE...WHAT I DO NOT KNOW, PEOPLE ON INTERNET DO(WILL POST PHOTOS OF LAPTOP INTERIOR ON INTERNET FOR FOLKS TO SEE IF THEY ARE CAPABLE TO SPOT SOMETHING - THIS IS NOT MY PROFESSION AND I KNOW CLOSE TO NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO LAPTOP ELECTRONICS/CIRCUITS ETC.).

IT WAS WELL SPENT 30 EUROS ;) Like I have stated to an individual who doubted me before he even begun do deassemble laptop, "I never ever loose cent...when I pay for what you are about to do, I win big time".

No comments:

Post a Comment