Tuesday, March 20, 2018

German ,American, British, Dutch, and Kremlin's blah blah on me and Israel...

In years 2005/2006 as I totally rejected neonazism under MKULTRA(incl. Medvedev, Lavrov, and Putin), above mentioned begun to speculate heavily on how would it be(since Israel insisted and insisted on getting me to Israel) to make me hate entire world and act as Israeli official...IT WOULD BE SOO GRRAITTTT ;)))))

"CAN YOU IMAGINE WHOLE WORLD AGAINST ISRAEL AND THIS GUY"(SALIVA WAS DRIPPING DOWN THE MOUTHS OF AMEROGERMAN ANGLOSAXON NOENAZI FILTH - AND KREMLIN WAS THERE TOO).... 


I am not against the whole world(not against people not, against filth on political stages yes) and you are still far from obtaining anything in respect to your future neonazi global plan...people are still not on your side for the most part scum, and I also am much prouder than you ever were or ever will be.

You are just AngloSaxonGerman muds without any national or ethnic self consciousness(you don't even have real identity in you - you are subhuman in my eyes - weaklings) - you can't claim same for me heh !!????? 

How many of yours ended in Israel due to what was probably 5% of abuse I endured(I very well remember your perverted subverted due to abuse boys on how they whispered their desires on Israel under MKULTRA)...

Just a little better as I know the world now better than I did before.....

No comments:

Post a Comment