Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Beginning 2006 and since, Slovenian police engaged in MK Ultra violence at the so called Liberland in which also CROATIAN POLICE was involved with whomever

Habsburgs hosted - that included Serbs who visited and lodged at Liberland during my being hijacked there as pleased. Slovenian police who went on to show me Danube also criticized me claiming me that I was excited about Amazon river which compared to here seen is like a piss and that I don't care about it https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/09/plan-for-habsburgs-russian-serbian.html...

Croatian police officers were frequent visitors of Liberland with three of them involved regularly in torture. Two removed from their positions possibly even due to alcohol abuse with one who remained - youngest one. LIBERLAND WAS YET ANOTHER VIOLENCE DOT(VIOLENT MK ULTRA STATION ACTIVATED AS PERMANENT TORTURE LOCATION SINCE 2006) ON A MAP OF MK ULTRA DOTS.
I WATCHED MANY TIMES VIDEOS ABOUT MICRONATIONS OF WHICH NEVER EVER I WATCHED ISSUE CONCERNING LIBERLAND DESPITE BEING ADVETISED TO ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN(VIA MK ULTRA AND YOUTUBE) ABOUT ONE SEARCHING FOR CLAIMANT TO ONE - WENT ON THE MAP OUT OF BOREDOOM TO SEE WHAT LIBERLAND LOOKS LIKE AND SAW ONE THROUGH GOOGLE MAPS IN DISTANCE - ITS ONLY TWO DAYS AGO THAT I REALISED WHAT LIBERAND WAS....I AM SHOCK. IN SHOCK TO SEE WHERE AND HOW MY LIFE WAS WASTED ON, WHAT MY HOME WAS TURNED INTO, HOW MY HOMELAND WHICH COULD BE WAS GONE, WASTED BY GARBAGERS WITH WHOM I DECLINED TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ON MILLION OCCASIONS AND HAVE EVEN PHYSICALLY RESISTED TO THEIR VIOLENCE.



No comments:

Post a Comment