Wednesday, September 11, 2024

On MK Ultra complain which I submitted to Mr. Štefanič on July 19th, 2024(two months ago), NOBODY EVER ANSWERED YET - NO ANSWER UP TO DATE

Individual who took complain from me two months ago, however, was the same individual with whom I met and submitted complain in 2018 - 6 years

ago https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2018/05/at-police-station-since-12-this.html 

Still, he didn't know anything about what MK Ultra is and according to his prognosis which are coming true - nobody ever would respond to my complain in timely manner on what complain would be dismissed - used to mentally sicken me. 

Mr. Štefanič did instructed me to even disregard Slovenian interior ministry and instead submit complain further to European Union institutions. 

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WORD "NORMAL" THAT WAS POPULAR IN GOOD OLD TIMES !!???? EUROCRATS LOVED ONE BACK IN THE DAY SO MUCH WITH THEIR RUSSO SLOVENIAN SERBIAN PARTNERS....RELATED TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/07/audio-beginning-of-mk-ultra-police.html 

Nataša Pirc Musar was the one who enforced genocide length related to deliberate complain response delay during MK Ultra claiming me will be well over two months or even more - till I write something like this....

I yet have to disclose what they are delaying and what their delay is used for - in part demonstrated as far as police stalking. But I was told/guaranteed that I would even have to quit on driving due to number of police attacks which would involve expensive traffic tickets. Something to which British royal paedo Charles referred to as how I won't be allowed to drive car pointing me at police crimes which police was preparing for me during MK Ultra and which excited scumbag so much and due to as Charles with Kapš gestured would become even psychiatric handling....psychiatrist Kapš, nurse Jerič, and other psychiatric staff melted from pleasure to get me into psychiatric hospital Ljubljana Polje already decade and half ahead claiming me its where I would be addressed as SIR/MISTER - Something that I craved according to them my entire life and what Kučan presented me in Yugoslavia/Slovenia as illegal/criminal - prohibitted me with claims how Slovenia is a communist state/republic, country.

I DIDN'T COMPLAIN TO CHARLES OR ASKED ONE FOR HELP IN RESPECT TO FUTURE PENALTY FEES AND POINT ON MY LICENSE FOR WHICH I WAS ADVISED TO EVEN WALK RATHER THAN USE CAR - BUT I DID LOOKED SCUMBAG WITH QUITE A SURPRISE AS ONE WAS SICKENINGLY MENGLING/CHUCKLING IN HIS HEAD PROBLEMS HEADING MY WAY WITHOUT ANY REASON FOR THOSE TO EXIST IN ANY WAY....HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND, BUT CLEARY WAS AN POWERFUL ENEMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment