Thursday, September 5, 2024

Head of the Serbian chetnik GENOCIDE movement on Balkans and who claimed will crown himself in Serbia was/is Karađorđević family - Alexander Karađorđević to be precise

A brazen Serbian criminal from London who even dared to claim will reveal truth about Tito - my case. It was Aleksandar vućić who went on to have a new Serbian emblem developed ahead of crowning and spent time in our Novo mesto house where SERBIAN BANDITS MADE THEMSELF AT HOME(nobody more than Serbian Alexander

Karađorđević)
 INFRONT OF MACRON AND OTHER EUROPEAN POLITICIANS DURING ILLUMINATI TALKS - day dreaming me all about its meanings.

Macron went on instead to insist me and others infront of me how Slovenes and Croats will need a king of their own and real fast or face defeat...monarch due to nature of genocide they empowered against me, are not allowed anywhere near me - not now not ever. I was the one who defeated Soviet Union with Yugoslavia and I will be the one who will BLOCK ANY ATTEMPTS FOR EVIL FROM THE PAST TO TAKE OVER POST SOVIET HUMAN PASSIONS IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD. For monarchists, your monarchs really screwed up here and they went on to screw several nations across eastern Europe for the sake of Russia and Serbia. Royal scum surfaced Milan Kučan, and other worst of the worst with their mindset directed only at one goal - revival of monarchism before history again repeats itself. Monarchs based on my experience are murderous pest - cancer of this world https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/09/here-is-what-habsburg-liberland-news.html

Communist or monarchist - out of my way. Keep your Hitlers and Stalins to yourself






No comments:

Post a Comment