Friday, September 20, 2024

John Franklyn Mars was involved in my case since my early childhood and sided with me till 1991 - his initial investment in Russia which was quite a blow to me

His son and family then proceeded to see themselves far more in Russia(utterly in psychiatric violence) than in me. With grand daughters posing in my face as replicas of Serbian women
they met during visits to our house in Slovenia. Unfortunately for me based on their views, I didn't even know who they were and I don't really care today about who they are other than as stated above. Entire family was involved. Putin was extremely pleased with first Mars' investment in 1991 - one was just a huge blow to me and became yet another testimony to others involved about how and why they should follow the example. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Franklyn_Mars 

I wouldn't even bother to mention as same pertained to all billionaires, but its a bit unusual and since they offered support to Slovenian psychiatry why not. I did followed up on them trying my best to restart relation for which they continued to claim me are still siding with me, but they did failed the test of time on quite a few occasions. Once they started to fuckuround with psychiatry making psychiatrist Kapš happy about it(Slovenian advisor/promoter of Milorad Dodik as one became), I showed them way out.

M&M EVENTUALLY BECAME A PSYCHIATRIC BRAND IN MY EYES DURING MK ULTRA WITH SLOVENIAN POLICE AND EVEN AMERICANS FROM ABROAD ENCOURAGING POISONING WITH EXTENSIVE AMMOUNTS OF IT AS A FOOD SORCE - POINTING ME OUT KIDNEYS/LIVER ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH M&M WHILE ABSOLUTELY USING THEM AS A FOOD SOURCE AND FURTHER COMPARED THEM TO PSYCHIATRIC PILLS WHILE POSING NEXT TO ME. VERY SELDOMLY I TREATED MYSELF IN REAL LIFE WITH M&M. PROBABALY MORE DURING EARLY CHILDHOOD THANKS TO SISTER THAN AT ANY OTHER TIME IN LIFE. I PROBABALY HAVEN'T PURCHASED TOTAL IN MY LIFE TIME(53 years) MORE THAN 2KG OF CHOCOLATE M&M CANDIES.

From 1991 to today in 2024, Putin was happy with M&M and thats what really matters. Other when it comes to realistic point of view as per relation between me and them was all schizophrenia.

Poul Weihrauch
CEO/Office of the President
“We live in challenging times, but I’m an optimist: I believe in the power of business to have a positive impact and, in particular, the freedom we have at Mars to do the right thing for our Associates and the world we operate in.”


No comments:

Post a Comment