Friday, September 20, 2024

Opposed to ZIOFASCIST billionaire Sheldon Adelson(friend of Trump), John Franklyn Mars prided himself with European heritage - but just as Sheldon Adelson

Preferred to see me dead it became evident after I got even his son swearing in my face in 2004 - 2006. I was as much as worth to them as dead, But next to being also "nice" to me whenever delivered to their office(website where you see his son posing next to personnel whom one hired to assist me, still looks the). Nice thank you https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/09/john-franklyn-mars-was-involved-in-my.html 

Angela Merkel will hate me also for this one because its all we have left in USA. Aha @Merkel - at least will stay more for Russia(Putin) - almost everything you murderous $CHIZOPHRENIC scum.

No comments:

Post a Comment