Friday, September 20, 2024

Father begun to pull OUT of his stomach a feeding tube accordingly with police psychiatric instructions BRAINWASH in which director Juršič was even involved - not only Kapš

As I met one few days ago, he was all toxic complaining to me that its easy for me but every day for his tough as far as stay at home for elderly. Again refused to go out on sun with me for fresh air and exercise which I begun to implement.

I warned him about making crazy statements in respect to feeding tube due to PULLING FEEDING TUBE OUT OF STOMACH POLICE BRAINWASH FOR WHICH POLICE AND KAPŠ AND FATHER ALONE INSISTED ME DURING MK ULTRA WILL BE INSERTED IN HIS STOMACH FOR ONE TO EVEN HAVE ABILITY TO COMMIT A SUICIDE IF NECCESARY. Nurse Janko was involved in it. Two nurses who were advised(whole thing was repetition of MK Ultra) about it, gestured me to come instead following day and complain to doctor and or nurse Janko. A CLEANSING SPRAY ISSUE WHICH WAS INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA AWAITED ME ON THE DAY I PAID VISIT TO FATHER TO ENCOUNTER ONE RATHER IN A CRAZY MODE - September 18th 2024. Father again talked about having meeting previously - obviously he was not himself. Kapš knew how to poison one mentally to degree you see here and as described in my blog.

Father did tried to convince about my taking too long and how it easy for me, but I reminded one why is in here, how one got here, and about purchase of new soffa set in living room for which one stated me how will purchase one so I never could use one due to broken spine issues - deliberately purchased one I can't seat on and tested on during MK Ultra with police to make sure I could seat on. Father also removed from terrace old wooden beam, so I no longer could stretch my spine according to his words to me during MK Ultra - was advice by Novo mesto police - requested by Milan Kučan to do so. A criminal known as Igor Juršič employed now as a police director at Novo mesto was looking forward to this video. What a stupid thing to do. Juršič bargained for his own capital punishment.

PART 1 OF 2

PART 2 OF 2

AUDIO ABOUT MY WARNING NURSES IS COMING NEXT.



2025 LOCK HER UP 2025 LOCK HIM UP
 2025 LOCK HIM UP 2025 LOCK HER UP

No comments:

Post a Comment