Friday, September 20, 2024

Ryan Wesley Routh who was one of the nicest people involved in MK Ultra have repeatedly visited our home in Slovenia where accompanied with Donald Trump

While Ryan Wesley Routh never ever committed directly a single crime against me, he did

used his neighbors to support torture practice. His neighbor Kim Mungo begun a torture practice in as early as in 2008 involving also what appeared to me as her young family in it - either her relatives or relatives from whoever she was taking care off. It appeared to me she was a carer for elderly lady next door where she became a full time resident. Kim Mungo even appealed to me what nobody could understood till they looked her from a bit closer and realised she facially somewhat reminded of Jaimee Lee Curtis sort of. She advertised me repeatedly her nipples although during MK Ultra although I have seen them in real - and accented size of those although I don't recall seeing them in person or at least not enough to memorize them. Mungo had some black dude with her who wasn't nice at all and for that matter she was uncomfortable. Ryan Wesley Routh was involved in this case for almost as long as I know for myself(for sure since 1995/1996) just as Donald Trump https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/09/the-real-birthers-were-and-are-those.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment