Thursday, April 18, 2024

@prince Harry and his tourism ideas

Due to nature of torture you involved in your tourism related activities against me when holding me drugged up/hijacked at your properties, I will challenge you at US Supreme court and ICC. I do not agree with anything you have to say(including and specially tourism) till you get trialed fro crimes against humanity.

RELATED TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/04/mk-ultra-repeated-most-criminal.html AND ALL OTHER POSTS WHERE I WARN THAT DU LUX TORTURE KILLING  PROCEDURES OF WEALTHY DONE ON THEIR VICTIMS MUST STOP. NOT ONLY YOUR FAMILY, BUT YOU ALONE EXERCISED MOUNT EVEREST OF ONE ON YOUR PRIVATE PROPERTIES AS YOU PRESENTED QUITE A FEW WITH IDEA TO REMIND ME OF PAIN ENDURED THERE. AND I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT OTHERS IN US, I NEVETR EVER WILL RECOGNIZE YOU AS A PRINCE OF ANY KIND OT YOUR FAMILY FOR OTHER THAN A CAREER CRIMINALS. YOUR TOURISM GOES INTO AREA OF ORWELLIANISM AND FAR BEYOND MUCH AS DESCRIBED IN A BOOK OF GEORGE ORWELL https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/04/mk-ultra-i-call-india-to-release-heavy.html 

YOUR DOING "TOURISM" TO PAY AND GET PAID FOR KILLING PEOPLE WHILE VACATIONING IN THE NAME OF POST COLONIAL COLONIAL SOCIAL JUSTICE, DOESN'T WORK FOR ME ANYMORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment