Tuesday, November 1, 2022

I now have serious pain in where left than LEFT groin

Also was MK Ultra developed injury and from what I was told the most serious injury which resulted in injections given....the last and the deadliest stop if I would ever made it to one - Joe Biden's dot. The one Joe Biden was excited about and claimed will incapacitate me as there was no way from recovery whenever they brought me to that one - this started two days ago and is making walk a painful hell.

Started under left arm and left arm, it exploded via left foot(center) to left veins atop of the left foot and front veins all the way up to knee, injury on the head also was mentioned and I felt one(again left side) , heart area on the left and a bit in the back, and now as the last stop left side - groin...well, lets see how this will develop. I told you they are buying time. THE DEATH HIGHWAY VIA TORTURE UNDER MK ULTRA AMERICANS WERE DEVELOPING TOGETHER WITH THEIR SLOVENIAN UDBA PARTNERS TIME AND AGAIN...

NOT A LACK OF MAGNESIUM THEY BRAINWASHED ME WITH CASE WILL BE ALONG OTHER INSANE THEORIES...THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAST ONE AND THE ONE JOE BIDEN WAS EXCITED ABOUT THE MOST.


AND CANCER YES....

No comments:

Post a Comment