Wednesday, November 2, 2022

British and American politicians(including US presidents) would set as meeting point often times my ex's Miami Downtown's store where after short meeting would deploy to various locations in Florida was concerned

Never was question about my ability to recognize involved - question was how to get out of Miami as I have had very much enough of it...people around me(real nobodies - newbies) were becoming more and more wealthy - I was growing stupid. Uncomfortable in my own surroundings. Prince Andrew who  wold often times whenever in Miami took me to his place during MK Ultra sessions was reprimanded by Bill Clinton on quite a few occasions for being late in mornings - he really was late due to me who would have problem getting up.... not even George Bush was as detailed as Bill Clinton(Bush actually feared competitive Clinton and wouldn't want to lag behind one and so he demanded from us to act just as with Clinton) - Clinton always was all on thorns...thats how that went...I started to develop idea on how to immigrate to Fort Mayers area where developers also had me all over the place....prince Andrew regularly(if no one was available to take care me which often times was not) would wake next to me...

Watch wholesale-sellers in Miami wold get special discounts from biggest companies in which politicians from abroad were involved - anywhere from Japanese Casio/Seiko to Chinese companies...not a single watch manufacturing etc. company from China avoided me from involvement in MK Ultra...cars with contracts flew up north toward Tallahassee, Olando etc....

It was moments when I had to keep my mouths shut infront of people as per who special guests were....and this was your special MK Ultra case known as "identify me"....my stupid who wanted to simply escape from the picture and start new life somewhere from it all, but they wouldn't let till I decided will not let go...

@Jeb - go laugh yourself with your brother but to yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment