Tuesday, November 1, 2022

THOSE WHO VISITED ME IN REAL PERSON WHEN IN MIAMI - @British royals and American politicians and what turned into etc...do you know why I didn't recognize you when you walked in my ex-wife's store in Miami !!????

Because it was an act of insult what you have done...insult NOT because I wasn't worth less than any of you even that you were loaded with money and I was broke. Insult that you approached to me
as you admit you have approach to others. And I sure did recognized Edward and Anne and hoped will develop gradually a relationship(was properly waiting for them to properly present themselves to me) on what I found myself again under MK Ultra infront of prince Andrew to whom Anne instead departed to translate news and who also was in Miami and all of them disappeared with I cite, "not yet"...IF NOT YET, THEN FUCK IT(what for then if for "not yet" !!???).

NEVER EVER WILL ANY OF YOU INCL. HOLLYWOOD CLOWNS BE CAPABLE TO LAUGH ABOUT ANY OF STATED ABOVE OR BELLOW...EVER !!! AND YOU DO HAVE ETIQUETTE IN GREAT BRITAIN THAT OBLIGATES YOU TO BENTON/PROPER INTRODUCTION DO YOU !!??? SO KEEP LAUGHING - YOU ARE LAUGHING TO YOURSELF. IT IS EPIC - EPIC FAILURE OF YOURS.

Acting is not worth shit on here - only serious relations....I learned in my life that my friends would go extra mile for me even if against the whole world - eventually one of them did. Andrew had a contract for each Hollywood figure of whatever event that earned them contract to stop bye and meet me in person in Miami Downtown...the last one who did just that was possibly David Tua from New Zealand who scored contract with Lennox Lewis and it stopped or at least came to standstill as i no longer wanted to see in store people involved in MK Ultra - stopped at my request. I became mad about it all.

AS I STATED - NEVER EVER !!!




16 Celebs Share Hilariously Cringey Run-Ins With Fans Who Had No Idea Who The Hell They Were




1.First, let's start with this epic story about Queen Elizabeth that former royal protection officer Richard Griffin told after she passed away. He was walking with the Queen near her country estate in Scotland when suddenly "there were two hikers coming towards us, and the Queen would always stop and say hello. It was two Americans on a walking holiday, and it was clear from the moment we first stopped that they hadn't recognized the Queen."

Richard talking to a woman on Sky News
Sky News / Via youtube.com

He explained, "The American gentleman was telling the Queen where he came from, where they were going to next, and where they’d been to in Britain, and sure enough, he said to Her Majesty, ‘And where do you live?’ She said, 'I live in London, but I’ve got a holiday home just on the other side of the hills.' He said, 'How long have you been coming up here?' And she said, 'I’ve been coming up here since I was a little girl, so over 80 years.' He said, 'If you’ve been coming up here for 80 years, you must’ve met the Queen." And quick as a flash, she said, 'Well, I haven’t, but Dick here meets her regularly.'"

The Queen walking with a walking stick and wearing a scarf around her head and a plaid skirt
Hulton Deutsch / Corbis via Getty Images

He continued, "So the guy said to me, 'So you’ve met the Queen? What’s she like?' And since I’d known her a long time and could pull her leg, I said, 'Well, she can be very cantankerous at times but has a lovely sense of humor.' Next thing I knew, this guy puts his arm around my shoulder, gives his camera to the Queen, and says, 'Can you take a picture of the two of us?'"

Richard standing with three other people on Sky News
Sky News / Via youtube.com

He added, "Anyway, we swapped places and I took a picture of them with the Queen, and we never let on. As we waved goodbye, Her Majesty said to me, 'I’d love to be a fly on the wall when he shows those photographs to his friends in America, and hopefully someone tells him who I am.'”

The Queen wearing a hat and smiling
WPA Pool / Getty Images

2.Next, after this guy posted a video (with a jokey caption) of Angels outfielder and three-time Most Valuable Player Mike Trout in the batting cage...


No comments:

Post a Comment