Wednesday, May 16, 2018

The real reason per why I didn't depart two days ago to apply for political asylum in Croatia were Aleksander Vucic's abduction threats under MKULTRA

Aleksandar Vucic got me in Zagreb on no less than three occasions to demonstrate me abduction which would take place in case I would dare to apply for protection in Zagreb. According to him, it would be extremely easy to cross border with me to Serbia while not so easy from Slovenia...

Likewise did FSB(ex KGB) threaten with same...Borut Pahor guaranteed with abduction to take place at this point either to Serbia or Russia....Russians suggested that I would be charged with betrayal against Russia and would be imprisoned for 15/25 years(it was something like this in their scenario and they really did have  me in some sort of Russian prison system) - am not sure how could that be since am not even Russian citizen or ever was...I have NO relation whatsoever with Russia or Serbia...

If anything(and will be 100%) , it is time for me to charge Russia and Serbia on ICC and at EU commission for Human Rights for multiple kidnapping, most severe threats and torture under MKULTRA due to anticipating my becoming involved in world of journalism and political activism.

Will notify Croatian government about Aleksandar Vucic's MKULTRA blunder in respect to abduction threats which he orchestrated in Zagreb(2005/2006) against me...


As of right now, I don't even have a place to run from Slovenian(RussoSerbian) psychiatrists...another problem is that Croatia is also EU member state. Related to http://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2018/05/will-finish-my-complain-and-am-out-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment