Friday, May 18, 2018

I agree with Hamas too


Your Website Title
How to Share With Just Friends How to share with just friends.
Posted by Facebook on Friday, December 5, 2014
When you see 10.000 of these coming at you, do whatever you like but don't shoot !!! Does it make sense !!???
Think human rights instead...

And Rouhani(and others who support option of driving own people insane to use them afterwards for what is seen here)....your message to Lebanese people and world is what !!?????


I call on people to resist evil....they create all this and act in public as if they are normal - they are not !!! They don't care about you, me, or anyone other than themselves...it always ends with corruption - self interests...even abductions for $$$$ - am I right Mr. Pahor(washed one billion Dollars for Irani regime via my abductions and NOW attempts to even sell me)/ Erjavec/ Putanowich/ Aleksandar Vucic !!?????

Calls mental patients a "martyrs and victims"(you better decide between the three buddy ;)...am very disappointed in your statements sir...

Your Website Title
How to Share With Just Friends How to share with just friends.
Posted by Facebook on Friday, December 5, 2014
I am very very sorry for Palestinian and Iranian youth...it must not be easy for them under such regimes...

They hate our countries, but run from own regimes...
What worries me even more...

So I agree with you...unemployment and hatred are good things(lots of great stuff came out of that)...and its not crime if mental patients are used...

As far as Jerusalem...can you spot it !!?????? Just got one a week ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment