Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Going to police today

According to MKULTRA(ohh yes we did go over already all this via MKULTRA where I was subjected to torture - all the criminal investigators with whom I am in engaging in discussion process at this time were involved in special details concerning safety of elites which gathered in our Novo mesto's house for no less than 8 years), all as seen here will be turned down at the same time by local and special state police departments, but we will continue with process as if MKULTRA never happened and after its all turned down as if nothing ever was turned down till justice is served. Yes, this is beyond brutal, but I will not back down.

This is what elites have done for me(compare my situation and what I have gone through with many who came here for a visit few times and became billionaires - Elon Musk as an example)...and this is what makes me different from Nordic Aryans who gathered in this very house...this is how much we Slavs are worth to the West.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 financialserviceoffer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete