Friday, May 18, 2018

Just as instructed by police department(by Novo mesto's chief of police Janez Ogulin and his servant Tomaž Slak).

Neighbor is destroying everything...screws are falling out even of androids and so on(open androids to change SD card and have multiple screws falling out etc.)...

Doesn't destroy items completely, but partially only - so investigators who would investigate(THOSE WHO GAVE HIM SUCH INSTRUCTIONS AND HE GIVES THEM PHOTOS OF WHAT TO LOOK FOR) would also compare other items with items which I have exposed as destroyed and make conclusion on how I treat stuff badly...

Two headphones destroyed in one day(one stolen and other destroyed), lamp falls apart as I touch one, tripod bent, fish lense(never ever used before - yesterday was first time) cracked and may not even be the one I have purchased and so on and so on...obvioulsy wants me to waste my time on stuff like this while police is ignoring matter for already 4 months...will inform international institutions about all these and will go from there...

Will have video #12 and #13 coming in respect to all these, but does it make sense !!?????

No comments:

Post a Comment