Sunday, September 24, 2023

September 24th 2023 Father pulls yet another crime against me as instructed by Slovenian police psychiatrist Peter Kaps interested when camera flash about which one allways complained was OFF

Father creamed my sister's name to his rescue as lift one's bed using remote controller buttons. Father for whom police and psychiatrist Kapš tutored me FOR 20 YEARS to not even visit one any longer if he would do "stuff like this". Stuff like this, however, was super extensive list of crimes which Kapš and father assembled together throughout the years testing those with police(obviously police did with Kapš used useful old idiot to harms me even through himself and complimented one with people most likely faking incidents for one to enlive himself into criminal environment as much as possible - there was no father in it for other as I stated) and also on people who volunteered for the "job" and during which psychiatrist highly praised my father if he ever managed to lure any of the individuals into loss of nerves/incident. 
On the other hand if I wouldn't visit father any longer as police ad psychiatrist Kapš hoped for, he would have been dead already - something my father and others claimed me will happen if I continue to visit him thus disallowing one to get fake death certificate issued. NURSE JANKO BRAINWASHED OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR 20 YEARS THAT'S MY VISITS WHICH WILL GET FATHER KILLED DUE TO LENGTH OF STAY IN THE BED - THAT HE AND KAPŠ AND POLICE WILL TRY TO SAVE ONE WHAT FATHER ALSO REPEATED ME BUT THAT I WILL NOT LET GO....

Father acted aggressively whenever I approached his bed with flash turned on camera - did same during MK Ultra to others involved who were used to evaluate one and brainwash me on how/what to expect act to satisfy their criteria of normality.

FATHER IS 100% MENTALLY FIT AS ONE DEMONSTRATED THE ABILITY TO DISCERN WHEN CAMERA HAD ITS FLASH TURNED OFF AND WHEN ON BY OBSERVING AS HE STATED ME DURING MK ULTRA CASE WILL BE THROUGH BIG TV SCREEN WHICH I BROUGHT TO HIM....HE EVER WARNED ME DURING MK ULTRA ON HOW HE WILL F**** ME THAT HE DID SAME TO ALL OTHERS...

I obviously did dedicated last several days to German crime - to German portions of genocide involved in my case. Here is what Kapš and police brainwashed with to see my situation as.....

THE LOCATION NOW IS HAGUE AND WILL EVALUATE ONE THOROUGHLY BEFORE AND DURING PROCESS TO ENSURE IS MAKING SENSE.

VISITORS WHO PAID VISITS TO OUR HOUSE STATED ME IT WILL BE PEOPLE FROM THE SAME LINE OF WORK WHO WILL PIN KAPŠ AND SELECTED POLICE OFFICERS AGAINST THE FLOOR TO HANDCUFF THEM AS TO THOSE WHO CAUSED ME A DAMAGE...THEY WERE RIGHT. SAME PROFESSION YES, BUT NOT SAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment