Tuesday, March 12, 2019

FUN(entertainment) NEWS: Justin Bieber Updates Fans on Mental Health: 'Been Struggling a Lot'

Around Hailey Baldwin and people like Kanye West, you will be struggling with your mental health a lot a lot is all I have to say. Perhaps you should check how deep is your coffee cup heh😂😂 truth is hiding often times on the buttom of one.

Life is a strug😂😂gle Justin...


Justin Bieber Updates Fans on Mental Health: 'Been Struggling a Lot'



Sources close to Justin Bieber recently said the pop star was going through a tough time. He's now opened up about his mental health through Instagram.

Posting a photo of him with Kanye West and his manager Scooter Braun, Bieber wrote that he's been "struggling a lot. Just feeling super disconnected and weird... I always bounce back so I’m not worried just wanted to reach out and ask for your guys to pray for me. God is faithful and ur prayers really work thanks... The most human season I’ve ever been in facing my stuff head on." 

The report that Bieber had been seeking help for his depression surfaced back in February. Sources claimed it had nothing to do with his recent marriage to Hailey Baldwin.

A source close to the 25-year-old singer previously stated that Bieber was struggling with "the idea of fame," but he had "good help around him and is receiving some treatment."

In a rare interview with Vogue in February, Bieber stated that he had abused Xanax to cope with his issues in the past. "I found myself doing things that I was so ashamed of, being super-promiscuous and stuff, and I think I used Xanax because I was so ashamed," he said. "I think there were times when my security was coming in late at night to check my pulse and see if I was still breathing." Bieber said that he's since quit and decided to stick to social drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment