Monday, March 25, 2019

I am under the investigation as a stalker now

The same thing as was one of the options under MKultra....encouraged to collect audio recordings and describe events/locations from the past to be reported to police as stalker. Repeated to last mm scenario from MKultra. Up to three years in jail and 10.000 Zloty penalty and God knows what else...





There is as much stalker in me as is schizophrenic. ZERO to be exact. Never ever stalked anyone in my life time and never ever will. This is a very serious accusation from whoever contemplated on one as and don't know how to approach such situation. I haven't received in my life time anything as seen here(terror via false accusations/lies and psychiatric violence - stalking is new for me), and quite frankly no longer want to receive anything other from Poland/Slovenia. I was ignored at large by Polish police as you have seen for almost 8 months. My reports were and are nothing. May go to Taborowa and leave country. My roommates knew about what I will be given by mailman...items which I bought online arrive open and already damaged like in Slovenia(will post video on subject) and "roommates" communicate with mailman very we'll as I see(is more than just regular mailman obviously).

For me, OK I've here no longer is worth and I feel sickened just to think about lues which they inserted in MKultra on how its a OK l for my good that truth will be given out. Guess what. I am sick of it and feel like I want to leave this place today. Not afraid, by angry very much that someone dares to threaten with above - in another words complete project...I give you week time or jail.

YOU COMMITTED MOST SERIOUS CRIME(YOU RUINED 23 YEARS OF MY LIFE) AND WANT TO ULTIMATUM ME WITH JAIL YOUR POLITICAL AGENDA. I WANT OUT OF HERE.

Under MKultra they gestured that Taborowa will not give passport and so on...they can do whatever they want. I will get out of this Kaczynski's trap one way or the other. Stay here,however, will not. This is too weird even for me who is acceptive and adjustable to all sorts of circumstances situations. I want out of here.



No comments:

Post a Comment