Sunday, March 10, 2019

IF something like this is about to happen at all

Special thank you to Slovenian state prosecutor Bojan Avbar for his letter which I received few days ago. You reminded me exactly on what I have to do as an German animal. It won't be exactly what you guys had in mind, but it will worked just fine for me. 


I cite beasts Borut Pahor, Zeman, Kaczynski alike on my question why(why is done to me as a Slavic individual with which issue they brainwashed and brainwashed under MKultra) such torture was neccesary for the sake of money against me Slovenian native and and as such member if Slavic community I cite, "we wouldn't do it normally but since you are"... it allways ended with "are"...this was their answer repeated to me under MKultra and on my question as >>what I was seen or am as<<, they didn't even dare to complete sentence.

You would have strangelled me on each occasion when brought to you for torture from US by Trump, but money was just good...am I right Zeman !!????

Now, you do have something I like and for what you all had great expectations as per bailing you out but even for that you alone have stated will be temporary option for me only...ways you have used in Poland latelly(never mind MKultra alone if that wasn't enough) do you no good either....

Regarding Germany of which I am NOT proud of, but rather severely disgusted with...

What Merkel with other Western partners did in my ca$$$e was the most bestial reward human being possibly can get and speaks loud for what Germany which whatever one gained after WW2 in Eastern Europe, owes me personally(who brought YOU behind negotiation table in Eastern Europe for the cost of his own life / desregarding impossible job market and other circumstances hardship in US / desregarding your hypocricy in US, and disregarding physical torture for no less than 11 years to ensure between 1995 to mid 2006 that you will be seen as rather desirable - not only equal partner accross the Eastern Europe - you even have aryan breeding centers now in Belarus and Russia thanks to me)...

Germany equals for me situation in whuch cans are tied to cat's tail for one to create noise for a bunch of mad dogs, so one can be chased to grave. SHAME ON YOU MERKEL.

Have seen her once(exactly to the plan) only for few minutes ever since MKultra and I just don't bite into stuff like this like that.

I also strictly reject plans of Vladimir Putin who attempted to use even tragedy like this to FURTHER his personal political TSARIST agenda(it would all start here in Poland and then go to Russia - no it will not)

Not enough what parasite have stolen from me(what parasite even became because if me on the first place), but would want some more extras...

Royalism accross the Eastern Europe died out long time ago thanks to God, and I have no plans for revival of the lazy parasitic garbage.

Go work like we all do parasites. Learn to earn honest way and not with thefts, lies, scam, crime...

Special pre marital IDIOTIC TRUMP ALIKE agreement will be neccesary IF something like this is about to happen at all, and you all understand clearly why so....

From CCHR


Thanks Germany...through it all and thanks to you, I am finally a human being first, and those who dared to cross my path with use of violence against me were doomed to failiure before their satanic game even begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment