Thursday, March 21, 2019

From my case which I am still not allowed to present to Polish immigration officials, you could have learned so far only

that I managed to beat Schengen, Amsterdam, EU human rights constitution, Polish constitution, and even point out work NOT PERFOMED BY UNITED NATIONS alone.

No lawyer have managed(rather dared) this so far.

I am not about to give up on anything. Still know nothing about "no surrender". Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2019/03/i-am-preparing-proper-answer-to-warsaw.html

I won(never ever lost a single one, and those who dared to prove me wrong even with extreme use of violence will be proven wrong - this is why) this case already.

Violence which I endured, didn't tire me enough to leave all victories I accomplished behind in the dust. All the way !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment