Thursday, March 14, 2019

URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED IN RESPECT TO THE REPEATED VIOLATION OF RIGHT TO FILE FOR POLITICAL ASYLUM IN POLAND(FOR THE THIRD TIME ALREADY).

Was repeatedly sent to United Nations as well.

Download what you see here at https://docdro.id/vTuEYv1
URGENT: This letter concerns contacted organisations and would like your assistance in this matter as soon as possible. 

THIS IS RELATED TO http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2019/02/complain-submitted-to-various-agencies.html FOR WHICH LETTER I STILL DIDN'T GET ABSOLUTELY ANY RESPONSE UP DATE OTHER THAN MORE ABUSE FROM THE STATE.

From:
Bostjan Avsec
Ustronie 29
95073
Poland
email:
or
Tel. +48-579-822-625

URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED IN RESPECT TO THE RIGHT TO FILE FOR POLITICAL ASYLUM IN POLAND

Dear Human Rights Organisation/Comission or(and) Attorney,

For the third time, I received answer NO from Polish immigration authorities 
https://goo.gl/HUiEpT
My name is Bostjan Avsec and I applied in Poland for political protection(asylum) in August of 2018 just to beexploited by Polish government on behalf of Russia for technological and economical profiteering. In another words, Poland which engaged in physical and 
mental torture against me via MKultra procedure for no less than 9 consecutive years(and have brought me back to Poland for additional 8 to confuse on MKultra timing) have lured me in the country again in 2018 via psychiatric physical torture performed against me in Slovenia alone with idea to extort foreign government officials and BUSINESS people who involved in the biggest human ordeal in the history of human kind(1997-mid 2006) with extra issues(more demands).


Short explanation:
US government commenced MKultra torture on me at the end of 1995 - soon upon my arrival to US. Mkultra torture was most likely performed against me on behalf of Russia via Slovenian request - TINY Slovenia committed horrendous crimes against me till I left one at age 23(torture started in what used to be Yugoslavia of which Slovenia was part off). Did so because I was pro Slovenian and Slovenian government although new(Slovenia became independent on paper in 1991), was and is really Slovenian  only on surface only - this used to be Yugoslavian(Serbian  colony) state just as other republics and one didn't get far from the fall of Yugoslavia.

In 1996, Slovenian UDBA criminals sent to Miami after me and with marital proposal Melania Knavs who met in front of my store in Miami Downtown business individual Donald Trump and the two begun affair with one another. Melania is from same city as I am(is same age as I am) and her father is KGB assassin with thick criminal file.

NOTE that KGB/UDBA had their officials involved against me in Miami via CIA already earlier(they demanded from me to leave USA and have threatened me repeatedly on how my life in US will serve no purpose to me), but Melania was just a drop over the edge with whom they attempted to lure me back to country where I escaped from.

Donald Trump who became most precious Russian asset(this American born criminal already had firm KGB record on behalf of CIA from his previous marriage with Ivana Marie Zelníčková whose father was also KGB assassin from Czech republic - both of his fathers in law have thick KGB https://bit.ly/2O6jaTt files), have organised with Russians and other Eastern Europeans new economic negotiations which begun to take place in 1997 and all the way to mid 2006.

This economic negotiations helped Eastern Europe to update itself from total economic/technological backlog vs West and I PERSONALLY was used as tool(psychological bridge) between the two parties.

West have insisted on my MKultra torture compliance by offering me large amounts of money(billions of Dollars) in the future if I could ever manage to reveal whole story behind West/East negotiations while East insisted on offering me in the future most prominent political positions within systems. THIS POLITICAL POSITIONS WERE PURE LIES USED ONLY TO DETER AWAY BEAUTIFUL WESTERN FEMALES WHICH EXPRESSED INTEREST IN ME AND TO GET MONEY GAME GOING. I myself have also CLEARLY declined under MKultra to WANT to have anything to do with them and am not naive about their lies a bit.

Putin insisted on marriage to his daughter(he changed his lie to marriage to Shoigu or Lavrov daughters and so on - the cost for such marriage would be my supporting publicly military assault on Ukraine - recreation of new USSR) while Poland insisted on offering me Royal position(selecting me as an king of Poland) via case of my own. Because money which West offered on table as possible option if something like was to happen(UK Royals involved in ordeal were/are extremely motivated in recreating world of monarchs) was very attractive to Eastern leaders and Putin alone had beside obtaining more from West via Poland in his plan an idea on becoming new Russian tsar.

 Money which West insisted on had multiplied in minds of politicians to unbearable heights - as high as 200 billion Dollars is what I(country would get through to me if they would select me as such) was promised
 to get as a second aid package to Eastern Europe for here mentioned.

However If not willing to represent state, settlements would still be large, but not as much. People involved in stated here were George Bush, Donald Trump, Benjamin Netanyahu(Netanyahu had his own idea on how to collect here mentioned cash for Israel and cut others out - he attempted to use genocide issues created against me for war against Arabs via human rights treaties). Angela Merkel,British Royals, Putin/Yeltsin, Kaczynski brothers, Borut Pahot, Milos Zeman, Swedish and Norwegian Royals, Dutch Royals, Sarkozy/Macron, Berlusconi and so on - main company executives/owners were involved in ordeal...

Back to Poland in 2018/2019...
Rather than even offering me basic protection in Poland which I didn't even mention on the beginning of my genocide complain(the idea was to help one only and not press charges against one at ICC/UN), Poland exercised against me yet the filthiest crime possible. They recreated the very same atmosphere https://goo.gl/5zgeYk from 2005/2006 when brought from US for MKultra torture(this is how miserable filthy Eastern European political garbage
 managed to overcome issues with West -  torturing me was a welcome entertainment while my rebelling attitude toward filth was a welcome attitude from the West - although tortured, I have managed to insult via display of racist issues Eastern European politicians enough for them to even begun facial evaluation process in their staff which attended here mentioned economic/technological summits is why) again in 2018(THE WHOLE TORTURE PROCEDURE) and have used the very same denial of the right to apply in one for political protection as was done with Ukrainian refugees(Ukraine is where Russian terrorism is rampant and rather than to help Ukraine, Poland sticks in war 
against one with Russia). Three times on the raw, the answer delivered to me by Polish authorities was a NO RIGHT to apply in one for political protection due to my national
 origins(I am Slovenian and US citizen and as one is EU member state just as Poland is, Polish government declined to even read my complain for NO LESS THREE OCCASIONS
 WHAT ALONE IS ADMISSION INTO CRIME !!! - lie known as protocol 24 was used - Protocol (No 24) on asylum for nationals of EU Member States of the European Union).

Poland further video recorded whole thing and have profited from one as repetition of MKultra scenario was used to revive memories in worlds politicians per their political agendas and have even used in some cases my case as an extortion  tool for certain business people if those misbehaved – Poland anticipated to collect money with extortion by giving me here and then taste of MKultra proofs(THEY PLACED ME IN SITUATIONS DURING WHICH I HAD OPPORTUNITY TO RECOGNIZE PEOPLE OR EVEN LOCATIONS AND GET THEIR VERBAL CONFIRMATION FOR MY STATEMENTS) which I submitted to the internet with idea to save myself life.

During this deprivation of sanity(just imagine what it means to be tortured to the brink of death for no less than 5 years via psychiatry and to spend forcefully unemployed for no 
less than 13 years - read what was done to me at  https://goo.gl/ZzLD89 or https://docdro.id/mjpcbeS and go out there as brainwashed under MKultra to solicit verbal confirmations from setups and be at the same time tortured as seen at  https://goo.gl/5zgeYk), Poland did as stated above and have taken disgusting to all new level of disgusting(even work under the table for 2 Euros an hour was taken away from in a such a way that have embarrassed me to the point I  wouldn't want to accept pay for one from employer)...

Therefore Poland which is nothing more than suburb of Moscow(may be even sicker than Moscow itself) raped all international human rights treaties/laws and pissed on domestic laws as well and have engaged in genocide against me to the bitter end what makes one by far the worst country in the history of human kind. Not only I was not allowed to perform jobs under the table for less than 2 Euros(have climbed roofs to clean them from leaves totally unprotected and so on) and that one declined the right to work or right of any kind(everything was destroyed to me incl. two telephones and computer while tablet functions with mistakes), but one actually wanted to earn more and more from my case till it is time to kick me out as seen above...

The filthiest case you have never and you never ever will again hear for as one must NOT repeat and its why I am asking  you for immediate assistance in respect above seen issue.

POLAND MUST BE PLACED ON THE RIGHT SPOT IN RESPECT TO INTERNATIONAL TREATIES/LAWS AND HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR MOST DISGUSTING CRIMES PERFORMED IN THIS CASE  AGAINST ME PERSONALLY.(Poland uses same method toward Ukrainian nationals whenever those are applying for political protection in Poland despite them not even being part of European Union - Poland is nothing more than criminal Moscowian suburb whose place is not rightfully to be in Europe). POLAND DIDN'T RUINED ON BEHALF OF MOSCOW ONLY MY AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP WITH ITS  BEYOND CRIMINAL CONDUCT, BUT ALSO THE RIGHT TO BE IN SLOVENIA - THEY HOSTED DURING MKULTRA IN POLAND ALSO STAFF FROM NOTORIOUS PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL IN LJUBLJANA...

My answer on criminal conduct of Polish state against me must be supplied to so called Refugee board within 14 days of receipt of the letter for which I had to sign on March 11th, 2019

I hereby am asking you for as much as possible help in this matter and would like you to represent my case.

In hope for positive resolution to this bestiality, Iand am thanking you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,
Bostjan Avsec
MY CASE https://goo.gl/ZzLD89 or 
https://docdro.id/mjpcbeS
ps. Kaczynsku brothers and Zeman did go as far as signing on
 behalf of Serbia and Russia which represented idea about new
 Yugoslavia
(great Serbia) to reclassify Slovenian nation of which
 citizen I am from group of Western Slavs
(same as Poles,
Czechs, Slovaks)
 to group of Southern Slavs - same as
Serbs and what so far only Adolf Hitler have done with idea to
delete nation from existence. In fact, I was blamed for that 
too(over 30.000 Slovenian natives are thrown out of Slovenia
 via economic genocide and replaced by immigrants from
 Serbia and other parts ex Yugoslavia) due to previously 
mentioned racism issues.

Why Russians have triggered prosecutions against me via
Slovenia in 2018, because they got sygnal to do so via
White House where the most murderous in existance of
US, KGB agent is. This traitor have used case of my own
to surrender(extort US Government) for more goodies to Russia
 via Poland(see what Poland acquired from US during my stay
from USA alone on behalf of Russia)
.

Racism when tortured against torturers is okay; racism via
genocide against nation and against individual who alone is blamed
 for one is not(Russians alone incited in racism under MKultra as
 the one was to be blamed for Russian agression on Ukraine)
.





Updated on March 16th, 2019

Alaredy sent to 


Off course to all other UN institutions as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment