Wednesday, March 6, 2019

New state people inside of the Polish immigration bureau and update for March 6th 2019

Video can be also see at https://youtu.be/yKR8uVGamMA

What will be revealed as following MKultra proofs - situation related to imported from US car in which I have recognized poeple - not only car, appointment with city attoreney for which same scenario was used as in 2006(I tell in advance before even enetring building what will happen as was there for same reason as with neighbor in 2006), friend of friend from Zgierz is recogized and so on...then other stuff more sensitive to my immigration status will be eventually released.


I am angry not only because I am not(was not and am not) seen as a human being, but foremost because this so called "proofs" are used for totally other purposes as explained on my video...its known as deliberate delay, postponing of law enforcement actions of which FAILUIRES should have been taken to the streets by Americans already yesterday(its what they use this page for of which links are not allowed even on Facebook) and are not because of bogus translation of MKultra case to the world.

I feel violated by both sides(Poland played two sides and third one) which anticipated game as seen here. 

Why to create all these problems to me(you failed to report them yourself on the first place) via violence and have even own expecations involved in matter - you are basically regulating and conditioning my sanity(your own idiotic existance) via extreme violence and suggesting how things should be even done as per videorecording or not.

THEY BRAINWASHED UNDER MKULTRA EVEN ON SPEED HOW I SHOULD POST THINGS ON INTERNET(f** with usage of libraries and used rush issues to along with other stuff to disturb individual as much as possible) - CONDITIONED TO ME WITH ISSUES SUCH AS HOW SOME INVOLVED IN MKULTRA WILL LEAVE AREA, OTHER WON'T COOPERATE AS I WILL BE SEEN AS RETARDED, NO ADDITIONAL PROOFS WILL BE GIVEN, END OF MY ASYLUM PROCEDURE AND SO ON...


Related to 


No comments:

Post a Comment