Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Nothing when it comes to so called Human Rights agencies and organisations is urgent - its a $$$$ operation only

Welcome to the world of curruption and total criminality. Slavery legalied again via United Nations alone. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2019/03/i-will-not-send-fax-to-un-as.html

This case is was submitted to United Nations for the first time in 2005 when I haven't even mentioned MKultra issues(didn't dare back then) and nothing ever happened.









Related to:



No there is no urgency here...,

If I do listened seen here advice in 2009, I would shortnen myself no less than 10 years of what you see here. Will I even live another 10 years and if so what for !!????? just a reality view which some seems just do not understand or see as(23years of life wasted on MKultra torture).

This is how far Dona;ld TYrump and his "human rights organisations" have brought this case and I bet cases of many other people as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment